Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interview Justin Kelly Degrassi Might Be A Homewrecker



current-bollywoods-news.blogspot.com


Interview Justin Kelly Degrassi Might Be A Homewrecker, TeenNick’s hit drama Degrassi has had its share of charming bad boys, but none quite like Jake Martin. Well, he’s not exactly bad, but he does plan on causing a whole lot of drama with our favorite girl Clare, making him downright EVIL in the eyes of Eclare lovers. Before the World Premiere of Degrassi: Now Or Never TONIGHT at 9PM, we had to know: is Justin Kelly proud of his new homewrecking role? Ology got the answers from the man himself.

Check out our other Degrassi cast interviews:Aislinn Paul (Clare) | Munro Chambers (Eli) | Shannon Kook-Chun (Zane)Jordan Todosey (Adam) | Luke Bilyk (Drew) | Melinda Shankar (Alli)

OLOGY: At Ology, we call our favorite things our Ologies. What are your five favorite things?

JUSTIN KELLY: My favorite things are MovieOlogy, MusicOlogy, RelaxingOlogy, FriendsOlogy, and FamilyOlogy.

So how did you wind up auditioning for Degrassi? Did you watch it beforehand?

I was in Los Angeles at the time, when I got a call from my agent asking if I wanted to read for one of the new characters for Season 11. I sent a couple tapes up that I shot with a buddy in our apartment and then flew home to Toronto for the screen test. It was later that same day that I found out the good news! I’d seen a few episodes from the earlier seasons of The Next Generation then started watching it a lot more when Season 10 came around.

What was it like when you first met the cast?

I was lucky enough to know most of the cast before signing on, because of being best friends with Munro. He introduced me to most of them during the filming of Season 10, so I automatically felt welcome!

A lot of people know you from your role on The Latest Buzz. Who did/do you like acting more, Noah Jackson or Justin Kelly?

Both characters are so different, and are mostly placed in two completely different styles of television. It’s hard to say, because I played Noah for about two and a half years, but I’m loving my time playing Jake. Jake certainly has more drama to deal with! But [that’s what makes him] always very fun to play.

We hear that you play guitar. Is there a band in Justin Kelly’s future!

I truly don’t have any idea about a band! I play guitar and bass, but I just enjoy jamming for the time being!

The seniors are leaving the show this year. Who will you miss the most?

I’ve worked with them for such a short time that it’s so weird seeing them go so soon! I’ll really miss all of them. Each actor brought something very special to the show, and they were just all-around great people to work with and be around.

Who is your celebrity crush?

I’d have to say Helen Mirren or Dame Judy Dench! Something very electrifying about those British actresses! But actually… I don’t know!

What does Justin Kelly look for in a girl?

She’s got to have a sense of humor. It’s great being with someone that you can laugh with. I guess that falls under personality, so I choose personality!

So how do you feel about your character immediately stepping into all of this Eclare drama?

I don’t know! EClare has been such a favourite, and together those characters have established something so iconic, in a way, that it’s pretty intimidating to step into that.

So tell us the truth: Is EClare over? Are you a homewrecker? Do you enjoy being a homewrecker, Justin?

I wish I could say! I don’t even know… I feel that their relationship is so complex that it’s very hard to tell what’s going to happen between those two. But being a bit of a homewrecker certainly spices things up!



Degrassi: Now Or Never premieres TONIGHT at 9PM on TeenNick.

Check out other exclusive Ology interviews, including stars from Teen Wolf, Jerseylicious, Franklin & Bash, One Tree Hill, Falling Skies, The Real World, 90210, Twilight, Degrassi, Skins, Top Chef, and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Indian information